Sunday, April 23, 2017

Heart Reflection

I feel as though I should start off this blog about how amazing the heart dissection was. It was incredible to hold a heart in my hands and to be able to cut and explore the anatomy of it. The questions in the packet were good and really made sure that we understood the anatomy of the heart and how it works. Quite honestly the smell the hearts gave off in the classroom was a little gross but once you adjusted it was not even noticeable. It was awesome to be able to run your fingers through the valves and see how blood makes its way through the heart. I was also blown away by the size of the heart. My group had one of the larger hearts which made the valves extra ability to explore the valves. Coming out of this I have a much better understanding of the functions of the heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment